Saturday, October 5, 2013

Vision of Love












This is the picture my friend Jen gave me to entice me back to Santa Fe after my first visit in 1999.  It was a home made panorama that had been taped together with love & it became my first Vision Board.  
My friend knew a picture's worth a 1,000 words and there was enough BIG SKY in Santa Fe to soothe the soul of a girl from the wide open space of Nebraska.

This blog is about my recent decision to finally move to The Land of Enchantment and create a new life out there on my own.  I've also decided to get rid of most of my possessions and only take with me what fits in my car.  As a Professional Organizer, I also want to learn first hand what minimalism is all about and what it means to me.  So, join me on this road if you like and maybe we'll all learn something along the way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment